Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rapper Lil' Kim = Michael Jackson 2.0??

Posted by IcePrincess at 10:03 PM
How da hell do you go from looking like this...




...To this?




I will never understand why those who were already friggin' beautiful/sexy to begin with (i.e., Lil' Kim, Michael Jackson)...would butcher up there damn faces and bodies like that. So sad. Don't get me wrong. I love Lil' Kim, and I'm glad to see her doing something great on t.v. .....however, somebody needs to sit her azz down and tell her to quit with all this plastic surgery because she is starting to look Latoya Jackson-ish! And that is sooooo not a good thing. In the words of Tyrone (JD's personal assistant)..."That Ain't It!"

2 comments on "Rapper Lil' Kim = Michael Jackson 2.0??"

Anonymous said...

I knew she had the plastic surgery but didn't realize she was lightening her skin. Could that be makeup? I am hoping that it is makeup. But, I guess it is her business, it's her money and face she can do anything she wants.

IcePrincess on March 12, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

It looks like she might be bleaching her skin, because she was never that light before. But you right, it's her life. I remember Biggie's mama was clowning Kim saying she wants to be a white girl so bad, but I see now that she wasn't lying for real, lol! I mean...look at the way she is acting in the second video now. She went from hard core to straight VALLEY GIRL on us. LMAO! You would just think celebs would learn what to do and not do when it comes to plastic surgery after watching Mike's transformation over the years.

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania