Saturday, March 14, 2009

Who is IcePrincess?

Posted by IcePrincess at 1:12 PM
I'm not exactly good at these "About Me" type of stuff. That's why I rather you all just send in questions and I just answer. But I will give it a go and try to give you the basic stuff...

I came from two parents who are from St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. They were both in the military, and were stationed in Frankfurt, Germany where I ended up being born on March 22, 1984 (Aries in the house!). After I turned 2 years old, we moved to the U.S. and lived in Columbus, GA for several years. Then we got stationed in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1991. That was the best place we ever lived! Especially as a kid growing up. Anywayz...my parents separated in 1994. My dad went back to GA, and my mom had the insane idea to move us up to Alaska! So Alaska we went. Let me tell you, I was really pissed off about it, and still to this day.

So I spent most of my years here in Anchorage, AK (15 years total, off and on). Was in Atlanta from 2003-2007 for school, then back in Alaska from 2007-2008...then had went down to the Virgin Islands Nov. 2008 with my fiance (who is now an ex). Shyt didn't work out while I was down there, so I just recently came back up to Alaska Feb. 2009. Didn't really have any other option. So obviously I'm not too happy right now, and am getting tired of being bounced around all over the place. Hopefully that will end soon.

I attended Clark Atlanta University from 2003-2004 majoring in Computer Information Systems. Although I LOVE computers and am very savvy with it...I realized I didn't really care too much for this particular major (it was really boring), so I transferred to the Art Institute of Atlanta. Art and writing has always been my passion, and one of my major talents. I had started off with Media Arts & Animation, then changed my major AGAIN to Graphic Design. I was there for two years, and was doing great in school. In the beginning of my last year, I found out I would not be able to afford to continue with my education. Was going through a lot of financial problems, so unfortunately I had to drop out. Hopefully, I will be able to go back and finish up that last year.

I'm a proud mother of a very handsome, dynamic, and intelligent 6 year old boy...my son Desmond. I also have a nephew that will soon be two years old, who is like a son to me. That is my homie for real! LOL! I have a younger sister who is 21 years old. I wish I had some older brothers too.

Let's see...what else? I'm 5 feet, 5 inches tall, chinky eyes (which I think is my best feature). I used to have a banging azz body, but I've kinda let myself go over the past two years (stress and depression). But I've been working out a lot lately and starting to eat better, and the weight has been going back down (I'm down from 194 lbs to my current weight of 176 lbs), but I still have like 50 pounds more to go to get back to the size I was and before I will be satisfied again...LOL!

I'm a very down-to-earth, laid back type of person. I have what's called an "ambivert" personality, meaning I can be both introverted and extroverted depending on who I am around. I am very open-minded, creative, kind-hearted (I think I am too nice sometimes though...but that's a whole 'nother post!), loyal, trustworthy...and all that good stuff. I have my flaws also, and I never pretend to be perfect.

I'm at a point in my life, where I'm at a crossroads and don't really know in which direction to go. Have a lot built up inside of me, and didn't really have no way to release it. So that's why I decided to start a blog...to vent, express myself, etc.

Anywayz...that's all for now. If you want to know anything else, send an email to me with your questions. And I will answer them on here (as long as your question is not out of line...and you already know what I mean by that *raises eyebrow at the men*).

Adios,
IcePrincess

0 comments on "Who is IcePrincess?"

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania