Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crush On You...

Posted by IcePrincess at 4:20 PM

I can't believe that I'm feeling like this. Makes me think I'm going crazy or something! I've got a crush (that keeps growing each day) on someone. I'm not going to say any names or anything. But I just feel so silly, like I'm too old to be having crushes (with the exception of celebrity crushes) on a guy. I haven't had a crush on someone is such a long azz time... *blushing*

I've known this person from back in the day. But haven't been around him in YEARS. We actually "bumped" into each other online. The other reason why I feel so weird about it, is because back in our early school days...I could NOT STAND his azz for real...LOL! If someone had told me back in my younger years that I would end up liking this dude, I would have cursed them the fugg out!

But I must admit....*whispers* he's become a really sexy azz man! And he's been on my mind A LOT lately, even had some dreams about him (not in a obsessive type of way). Lawd.....smh....LOL! I feel like a lil school girl right now. Hopefully he doesn't see this post. I don't think he will, because he doesn't know about my blog....I think.

Do yall think I should let him know how I feel, or should I just keep it to myself? I mean...dude lives in another state on the other damn side of the country...so I doubt anything will pop off between me and him like that. Plus, he is arrogant/cocky as hell, and would probably get a big head and shyt if I told him I'm feeling him. Oh shyt...that's telling too much...let me shutup otherwise he will know i'm talking bout his azz, lol!

Anywayz....aarrgghh....I don't like feeling like this...it's....weird, to say the least!

0 comments on "Crush On You..."

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania