Saturday, April 11, 2009

FaceBook IS Addicting!!

Posted by IcePrincess at 4:07 PM


OMG...tell me why I've been on Facebook the past couple days for HOURS on end? LOL! I've been a Facebook user since it first launched back in like 2004(when it was only for college students). But wasn't really that into it. Back then, the thing that was poppin' online was MySpace. However, lately I decided I was going to explore all the features that Facebook now has and....I've heard other people mention how addicting Facebook can be, but thought they were just exaggerating. Well they sure were not lying about that! LOL! Hopefully I can curb my FB addiction, because it will lead to me being unproductive. I've got A LOT of things I need to set in motion in order to reach that higher level, you know what I mean? Or maybe I should just be smart about it, and somehow facilitate FB in reaching my goals....

But that is another blog in of itself. Toodles!


P.S. Oh yeah, I am on Facebook right now as I type this out...LMAO!

0 comments on "FaceBook IS Addicting!!"

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania