Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Poem - Give U My All

Posted by IcePrincess at 7:12 AM
I want to give you my ALL
But are you truly ready?
What I have to give is BEYOND special
What I have to give deserves to be Cherished
What I have to give is Unconditional
But can you handle that?
No time for games
No time for deceit
No time for drama
No time for abuse
Either you're ready for the challenge
or...
you're just wasting time and space
Make a choice...the Right choice
So many have made the Wrong choice
and they now are full of Regrets
because they Now realize
what I gave to them was BEYOND special
what I gave to them they did not Cherish
What I gave to them was something that will be very hard to come across again
They couldn't handle that...but maybe you will be different
Because I am ready to give you my ALL.

-- IcePrincess aka Kesha

0 comments on "Poem - Give U My All"

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania