Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Poem - Loving in Vain

Posted by IcePrincess at 7:11 AM

All I know is Hurt...

All I know is Pain...

Sometimes I wonder...

If I am Loving in Vain...

I give sooo much...

Yet get so little in return...

Makes one want to just give up....

Turn my heart to cold stone...

So paranoid...

So scared to Love again...

Because in the back of my mind...

I know that I'm extremely Fragile...

My heart scarred and battered to Death...

That the slightest sign of another lie, another game, another betrayal...

Will permanently KILL what's left of my heart and leave me Forever jaded.

-- IcePrincess aka Kesha

0 comments on "Poem - Loving in Vain"

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania