Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back Again...

Posted by IcePrincess at 4:33 PM
Lawd, I need to get in the habit of updating this blog. I've been so lazy about it. Plus, I've been going through a lot...and you know how that goes. But I've decided that I'm going to put forth more effort into my blog, and other things that I do. I'm definitely going to use this as my outlet and release all that is bottle up inside of me. I need to vent...badly. I was hesitant about putting all my business out there all on the internet., but I think I've found a way around that...lol! So you will be seeing A LOT of random ish on here....some positive, some negative (most of it will be posted in my new Category "Random Thoughts"). I've been moody a lot lately so don't be alarmed by some of the things I will be posting. Just trying to release all this energy. Maybe it will help me to cope. *shrugs*



~IcePrincess~

0 comments on "Back Again..."

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania