Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Am More Than A Woman...

Posted by IcePrincess at 4:51 PM
I am more than just a woman. All I hear from dudes daily is how beautiful or sexy I am. Only focusing on the outer part of me, claiming they want to "get to know me"...when they just really trying to get to know what's under my panties. Dudes can't even have a friggin' NORMAL conversation with a woman anymore, always trying to make it sexual. And I'm getting pretty damn tired of it. Well, to that I say:

I am a Mother

I am a Daughter

I am a Sister

I am an Aunt

I am Kind-hearted

I am Artistic

I am Intelligent

I am a Smart-ass

I am Funny

I am Altruistic

I am Open-minded

I am Multi-talented

I am Entrepreneurial

I am a great Listener

I am Shy

I am Trustworthy

I am Creative

I am Ambitious

I am a Computer Nerd

I am Mature

I am Supportive

I am Inquisitive

I am Romantic

I am Affectionate

I am Adventurous

I am Spiritual

I am Special...and I am just me. I'm not perfect, and have MANY flaws. There is more to me than just my looks. I just wish more people would realize that.


~IcePrincess~

0 comments on "I Am More Than A Woman..."

Post a Comment

 

The IcePrincess Blog Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Mumbai Mania